Tower, Minnesota


1Top Banner

Frequently Asked Questions

What is a charter school?
Charter schools are public schools just like any other district in MN. These schools have an authorizing organization that applies to the State for approval. Charters are typically started by parent/guardians, teachers, non-profit groups, or even for-profit companies.
Who authorizes VCS?
Audubon Center of the North Woods. ACNW is an organization that promotes environmental learning. They have a large environmental learning center in Sandstone, MN.
What grades, number of students does VCS cover?
Grades 7 - 12 with a maximum of 75 students. 15-22 students per advisor.
Where is the school located?
1 Enterprise Drive, Tower, MN.

 The object of education is to prepare the young to educate themselves throughout their lives. 

- Robert M. Hutchins

Site Developed and Maintained by: Northwoods Professional Group